| Project's events
The project considers obvious objectives reachable by performing the following suitable activities:
A. Establishing connections with teams of specialists from other companies from the country and abroad by organizing a work shop inviting experts from the country and from abroad, having rich activity in the field, and young researchers, master students and candidates for doctor’s degree who wish to get involved in continuing and developing the research, by permanent working contacts with present and future international collaborators of the three network members, by publishing scientific articles and presenting communications during scientific actions in the country and abroad, through visits and education stages;
Organizing Workshop of the International PROMATURBO 2007 "Materials and technologies used in the aeronautics industry” in the INCDT COMOTI.
Directions collaboration resulted from the Workshop of 17 - 20.10.2007:
- Training activities
- Dissemination through symposia, conferences and Worksop's national and international
- Access to equipment for testing, analysis and measurements
- Consulting in the field of project
- Activities of education or training of Workshop
- Specific dissemination actions (summarized patents), protection of intellectual property rights and promote participation in projects by international and European cooperation .
- Publication of papers and articles in journals in the field of specialty in the country and abroad listed ISI
- Performing training seminars for master, doctoral and post doctoral candidates at universities in EU countries.
- Invitation to publish research results in international journals Romanian
- Invitation to participate in testing and experimentation in the company specialized in the European Union
Have been published 5 articles in specialized magazine No.3 and Metallurgy International no.4 ISI quoted on materials and technologies used in aviation.
B. Easy information and technology transfer from the large companies producing materials and testing equipments, by insuring direct contact (practical information visits) as well as by formation stages, shows and practical demonstrations.
C. making stabile international partnerships that would easy the integration of Romanian researchers groups and starting projects with international partners,
The development of research themes such as:
- The performance of turbine blades for precision castings of γ titanium aluminide - acronym GIFT
- Surface applications to reduce friction and camps with sliding wear
Proposals submitted on FP 7 in collaboration with foreign partners:
- project submitted by the Research Infrastructures capacities Call ID Infrastructures FP 7 - No 2007-1. 212930 - Test rig for validating performance of materials nano materials used in coatings for high speed journal bearings –HSJB, acronym TECERBEAR – coordinator INCDT COMOTI
- project on schedule by 4 Nano sciences, nanotechnologies, materials and new technologies Call ID FP NMP 7 - 2007-Large-1 proposal no. stage 1 CP-IP 212806-1 -Novel Materials and Their Degradation Behaviour in Hydrogen Containing Extreme Environments, acronym NOMADEX – Coordinator SINTEF Norway
- project : FP7-ENERGY-NMP-2008-1 : Coatings for high-temperature Energy Systems via electrodeposition from Ionic Liquid Electrolytes CESTILE Coordonator Agency for New Technologies, the Energy and the Environment ENEA Italia
Proposals for projects submitted in national competitions :
- Partnerships Program in the priority areas competition PN 2008 II project “ Increased energy efficiency of power cycle used in developing advanced materials cogenerativ new titanium based coatings and special surface” - MANTITU nr. Contract 22114/2008.
- Partnerships Program in the priority areas competition PN 2008 II project “Modern technology, performance, low-pollution, hard surfaces designed to achieve the aircraft components and power used to produce energy” – TESUPAV nr. Contract 32122/2008.